Our school meals are cooked on site in our purpose built dining centre by Mitie Food Service.
Mitie work hard to promote health and nutrition throughout the whole school.
- Nutrition is at the heart of their menu development ensuring school food is packed with nutrients.
- They do not use artificial trans fats or any undesirable food additives in their recipes.
- Mitie's chefs are trained in healthy cooking methods to retain the nutrients in foods whilst restricting the fat content.
- Their nutritionists visit schools and talk to pupils about eating well and keeping active.
- They help pupils to learn valuable life skills such as growing vegetables and cookery, empowering pupils to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Mitie guarantee that their menu meets current standards to school food.